Healthy Nutella Frozen Yogurt
- 32oz Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 396g (1+1/2 cups) Healthy Homemade Nutella
- 2 tsp Stevia Extract
- 2 tsp Butter Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste (I used homemade!)
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Freeze your ice cream maker bowl for 24+ hours (I used my Cuisinart)
- In a stand mixer bowl with whisk attachment, add the yogurt, nutella, stevia extract, butter extract and vanilla paste. Whisk on low.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the xanthan gum and salt. Slowly add this into the mixing stand mixer and increase speed to medium. Whisk until the mixture is even, and scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Take whisk attachment off stand mixer and place inside the bowl. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Reattach the whisk onto the stand mixer and whisk mixture on medium speed. When the mixture looks even, turn off the stand mixer and remove the bowl.
- Place the frozen ice cream bowl onto the ice cream machine and turn the machine on. Scoop the ice cream mixture into the spinning ice cream bowl and churn for ~12 minutes.
- Scoop the ice cream into a freezer-proof container and freeze until it is the texture you like (~2-4 hours)
- Scoop into chilled bowls and serve!
This recipe is: sugar free, low carb, high fiber, high protein, gluten free, eggless!
I could never do this…you have to have so much strength its insane..