How to make your groceries last longer
1. Chop up your chives and keep them in an old water bottle for extended freshness.
2. Rinse your berries in vinegar (both white and apple cider will work).
3. One rotten apple can spoil an entire batch of fruit, so the second you see something looking a little old be sure to toss it.
4. Add a dab of butter to the cut side of cheese to prevent it from drying out. Also, be sure to wrap it in wax paper (not plastic) and then place it into a reusable baggie and store it in the warmest area of your fridge (i.e., not your chiller drawer).
5. Store asparagus like fresh cut flowers.
6. Wrap the top of bananas with plastic wrap and they should keep 3 to 5 days longer.
7. Wrap greens such as broccoli, lettuce, and celery in foil before popping them into your refrigerator.
8. Tomatoes do not belong in your fridge—rather they should be stored outside of it at room temperature.
9. Leftover guacamole tends to oxidize and turn brown quickly. To prevent this, put plastic wrap over the top but make sure the plastic wrap is touching the entire exposed surface of the dip.
10. Mushrooms should never be stored in plastic. Instead, place them into a brown paper bag or a cardboard box.
[Read More Here]
WHAT A LITTLE SHIT
i lOVE HOW HE JUST HESITATES FOR A SECOND
THEN HE JUST
I’ve never yet been able to resist reblogging this
I LOVE THAT AT THE END HE LOOKS STRAIGHT AT THE CAMER ALIKE
"IM A FUCKING CAT ASSHOLE WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO"
I’m posting this gif almost entirely because of this mans untuck…
for a while i thought this was just reversed, but then i realised that you can’t reverse the landing.. WHAT THE FUCK. How you do that son?!
i can barely get out of bed without tripping
and then there’s this asshole
This is some graceful, superhero shit right here.
Hi yes I would like to report a lost super hero.